Neil Shenvi - Apologetics
Essays for agnostics, skeptics, and atheists
- A letter to agnostics, skeptics, and atheists
- Jesus For Atheists
- The Necessity of Faith
- Asking the Right Questions
- Faith, Doubt and Certainty
- The Gospel According to Sheryl Crow
- Brain Tumor Letters
- If naturalism is true, can objective moral values exist?
- Why should we seek the truth?
- Three Paradoxes of Atheism
- Why Should We Believe That Christianity Is True?
- The Moral Argument for God's existence
- Is the Bible evil?
- Science and religion: is it either/or or both/and?
Responses to the Neoatheists
- A Brief Response to Richard Dawkins' The God Delusion
- A Somewhat Lengthy Response to Robert Price's The Incredible Shrinking Son of Man
- A Long Response to Sam Harris' The End of Faith
- Response to Harris FAQ - Are materialistic ethics possible?
- A Brief Response to Christopher Hitchens' God is not great
Basic Christian beliefs
- How I Became a Christian
- Why I Am a Christian
- Resurrection and Worldview
- Resurrection and Worldview FAQ - Common objections to the Resurrection
- Is there evidence for the
- All Christians are Apologists
Challenges to Christianity
- God And Evil
- What does it mean to live in a universe where God judges evil?
- Short Answers to Common Objections
- Do objective moral values exist?
- Prepared to Give a Reason
- Apologetics Boot Camp
- Who is Jesus? A Study in the Gospel of Luke
- Apologetics Course Notes
- Quantum Mechanics and Materialism
materialism, and quantum mechanics (ppt+audio)
- Miracles, materialism,
and quantum mechanics (ppt)
- Quantum mechanics: what is it and why is it interesting?
- Sharing the Gospel with Jehovah's Witnesses
- Bad Pro-Choice Arguments