This page contains sets of notes and outlines from courses and Bible studies that I've taught over the last few years. Feel free to use them if you find them helpful. Handouts are meant to be given out to students while the course notes are meant for the instructor.
- Apologetics Course Notes - course notes for a Sunday School class I co-taught with Jim Hebda, a graduate student in Yale's molecular biology department.
- Bible Study Notes on Proverbs - notes for a Bible study that I led on Proverbs.
- Who is Jesus? A study in the gospel of Luke - handouts and notes for class that I led which attempted to answer the question "Who is Jesus?" through studying the biography of Jesus of Nazareth in the gospel of Luke
- Evangelism/apologetics notes - A handout for a talk on evangelism and apologetics that I gave to Duke Intervarsity and CRU on April 5, 2011.
- Apologetics Boot Camp - A handout for a two-hour apologetics boot camp for graduating seniors aimed at preparing them for entering a college or workplace potentially hostile to their faith.
- Prepared to Give a Reason - a four-week apologetics course I taught for Summit Church - West Club Campus
- Short handout on Jehovah's Witness beliefs
- Long handout on Jehovah's Witness beliefs and evangelism strategies
- Handout on Mormon beliefs and evangelism strategies