This page contains links to other websites which I have found helpful. If you are investigating the claims of Jesus Christ, I strongly recommend the book "The Reason for God" by Tim Keller.
- Apologetics 315 - The best apologetics clearing-house on the Internet. Here are some links to get you started:
- Dr. William Lane Craig debates. Dr. Craig is a Christian philosopher and a well-known
apologist. Here are a few of his most helpful debates:
- Craig-Millican. Does God exist? Dr. Millican is knowledgable, polite, and well-prepared. Perhaps my favorite of Craig's debates.
- Craig-Zindler. Does God exist? A classic.
- Craig-Krauss. Is there evidence for God? Craig debates an extremely ill-prepared Lawrence Krauss, who is a professional astrophysicist. Not a good debate from a technical perspective due to Krauss' weakness as an opponent, but helpful for seeing how poorly naive scientism fares against arguments for theism.
- Craig-Harris. Is good from God? Craig debates Neoatheist Sam Harris on whether atheism can furnish grounds for objective good and evil. After the opening statement, Harris essentially abandons the debate question and launches into a diatribe against religion. Again, not a good debate from a technical perspective, but shows how indefensible Harris' moral theories are, which are sadly representative of the Neoatheists.
- Craig-Ehrman. Did the Resurrection happen? Dr. Ehrman is knowledgable and is representative of most modern skeptics in how he approaches the Resurrection.
- Every Student - An apologetics website geared towards college students. Comprehensive, nontechnical and engaging.
- Stand to Reason - The website of Stand to Reason, an organization run by apologist Greg Koukl. Excellent podcasts.
- The Reason for God - by Tim Keller. Fantastic book for Christians and skeptics alike. Examines and disusses the seven most common objections to the existence of the Christian, and then lays out a positive case for the Christianity. I will ship this book to you if you send me your mailing address.
- Mere Christianity - by C.S. Lewis. A classic work of Christian apologetics.
- All of Grace - by Charles Spurgeon. On of the most straightforward and winsome presentations of the gospel that I know. It is available free online.
- Morning and Evening - by Charles Spurgeon. A devotional book for Christians. Spurgeon has probably had a greater influence on my spiritual life than anyone else. Daily readings are also available free online.
- In Christ Alone
- Thy Mercy, My God
- Amazing Grace
- From Depths of Woe
- Rock of Ages
- What Wondrous Love is This
- A Mighty Fortress Is Our God
- Nothing but the Blood of Jesus
- Redeemer Presbyterian Church, NYC - Over 100 of Tim Keller's sermons are available free online. I can't recommend them enough. Keller was (and still is) extremely important to me as a young Christian.
- Charles Spurgeon sermon archive - Known as the Prince of Preachers, Spurgeon's writings and sermons have comforted me and challenged me since I discovered him years ago.
- Summit Church - The sermon achive for my church in Raleigh-Durham. Pastor J.D. Greear is a wonderfully gifted preacher.