The Moral Argument
- Part 1 - What is the moral argument?
- Part 2 - Is God necessary to explain the existence of objective moral facts?
- Part 3 - Do objective moral facts exist?
- Part 4 - If God does not exist, is truth-seeking good and obligatory?
- Part 5 - Why do we reject the moral argument?
- Do objective moral values exist?
- If naturalism is true, can objective moral values exist?
- Why should we seek the truth?
- Why I am a Christian
If anyone reading this essay has questions about it or about Christianity in general, feel free to e-mail me at Neil -AT- Shenvi.org. I also highly recommend the book The Reason for God by Tim Keller. It is phenomenal. Free sermons treating many of the topics covered by this book can be found here.